The Application for Zoning Certificate is required for:
- New construction
- Addition to existing construction
The Application for Zoning Amendment is required for:
- Requests to change current usage of a parcel in the unincorporated area.
The Appeal or Variance Request Application is required for:
- Administrative Review – to appeal a violation.
- Variance – to request a variance when the geographic conditions of the land are such that compliance to the Zoning Resolution would create a hardship.
- Conditional Use – to request authority for a specific use within the zoning category.
The Affirmation of No Need of Zoning Compliance form is required for:
- House remodel that does not increase its square footage.
- Construction of an accessory farm building for agricultural purposes.
- Construction of a deck that is attached to an existing house.
The Franklin County Floodplain Permit Application is required for:
- All new construction on a floodplain, regardless of use (residential, industrial, or agricultural)
- Before zoning compliance can be issued