Terms and Conditions Agreement
- The content of the pages of the Site is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Your use of any information or materials on the Site is entirely at your own risk, for which the Township shall not be liable. By using the Site, you waive, unconditionally release, and forever discharge Washington Township, its former, current, and future trustees, officers, employees, agents, representatives, insurers, and all other persons who are or might be liable, from any and all suits, debts, claims, demands, or causes of action of any nature whatsoever, whether known or unknown, and whether specifically mentioned herein, which may exist or might be claimed to exist at, prior to, or after the date of this Agreement, including claims for attorney fees, costs and expenses, or rights under federal, state, local, or common law, rule, or regulation. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements.
- Unauthorized use of the Site may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offense.
- From time to time the Site may include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify the Township endorses the website(s). It has no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- Washington Township does not provide any warranty (express or implied) or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, reliability, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on the Site for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and the Township expressly excludes liability and is not responsible for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- In no event will Washington Township be liable for any loss or damage including, without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of the Site.
- Every effort is made to keep the Site up and running smoothly. However, Washington Township takes no responsibility for, and will not be liable for, the Site being temporarily unavailable due to technical issues beyond its control.
- All copyright, trademarks, designs (including, but not limited to, layout, look, appearance, graphics), text, logos, photographs, images, and other intellectual property rights (registered and unregistered) in and on the Site belong exclusively to Washington Township. Nothing in the terms of this Agreement, or your use of the Site, grant you any right or license to use any trademark, design right, or copyright owned or controlled by Washington Township. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- This Terms and Conditions Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Ohio, regardless of choice of law principles. Any dispute arising out of, or related to, this Terms and Conditions Agreement shall be venued only and exclusively in Franklin County – whether in the Franklin County Court system or the United States District Court for the Southern District of Ohio, Eastern Division.