|Returning Gardener show details +||$40.00 (USD) / ticket||Sold Out|
|New Gardener - WT Resident/ City of Dublin show details +||$40.00 (USD) / ticket||Sold Out|
|New Gardener - Non-resident show details +||$50.00 (USD) / ticket||Sold Out|
* Please note that a maximum number of 2 tickets can be purchased for this event per order.
- April 5, 2020 - November 10, 2020
8:00 am - 5:00 pm
To be a part of the project, gardeners should plan to:
- Visit the garden two to three times a week during the growing season.
- Attend scheduled meetings.
- Harvest produce on a regular basis.
Please read the Community Garden Guidelines before registering, as compliance with these guidelines is a requirement for participation in this program. Registration begins February 4 for returning gardeners, March 1 for new gardeners (WT/City of Dublin residents), and March 15 for new gardeners (non-residents).
Ages 18 and up.
Location: Washington Township Community Garden • 5468 Cosgray Rd, Dublin, OH 43016
**The Annual Community Garden Meeting (March 30) & Staking Day (April 4) are cancelled.**
The Community Garden is currently full. If you would like to be placed on the waiting list, please e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.