For businesses within our service territory, Washington Township offers a selection of safety training classes to help make your business a safer place for your employees and customers. Class minimum is eight participants. Fees apply.
For more information, or to request a date, call (614) 652-3947.
- CPR & AED Certification - Learn CPR and how to use an automatic external defibrillator or AED. Developed by the American Heart Association, this class addresses pediatric and adult CPR, recognizing and relieving a choking victim, recognizing the signs of a heart attack and how to use an AED. ...Read More
- CPR for Healthcare Provider Certification - This course is specifically designed for those who work in the healthcare field. Topics include recognizing several life-threatening emergencies, providing CPR, using an AED and relieving choking in a safe, timely and effective manner. Fees apply. For more information, or to request a date, ...Read More
- Fire Extinguisher Training - Practice the steps of operating a portable fire extinguisher, then test your skills on a live fire (generated and controlled using our special training equipment). This program requires indoor and outdoor space. Fees apply. For more information, or to request a date, call (614) ...Read More
- First Aid Certification - Knowledge of basic first aid skills can come in handy in just about any setting or situation, including camping, field trips, sport events, on the job, as well as your own back yard. Students will learn skills such as how to treat bleeding, sprains, ...Read More
- Knox Box - Washington Township/City of Dublin, businesses protected by a fire alarm or sprinkler system monitored by an off-site company, are required to install a Knox Box. Knox® Boxes are small metal boxes designed to safely secure entry keys in the event of an emergency. Having ...Read More